All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe topics covered in this book include beliefs and attitudes of the Aztecs to life and death, festivals and the geography of the area in which the Aztecs lived. Informative captions, a complete glossary and an index make this an ideal and fun introduction to the conventions of n-fiction texts. It is an ideal text for Key Stage 2 history and helps achieve the goals of the Scottish Standard Curriculum 5-14.
- Author BiographyFiona Macdonald studied history at Cambridge University and at the University of East Anglia. She has taught in adult education and in schools and universities, and is the author of numerous books for children on historical topics. David Antram was born in Brighton, England, in 1958. He studied at Eastbourne College of Art and then worked in advertising for 15 years before becoming a full-time illustrator. He has since illustrated well over 100 titles, mainly for children and young adults, including around 60 in the bestselling 'You Wouldn't Want to Be' series.
- Author(s)Fiona MacDonald
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2002
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleDanger Zone
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width212 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Antram
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.