CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.71
About this product
- DescriptionGet ready...It's 1860, and a new mail company is looking for riders. It's tough work, but well paid. Do you have what it takes to be a Pony Express Rider? You are a sixteen-year-old boy, the son of a pioneer family living in Kansas Territory. In the spring of 1860, you read an ad for a direct mail delivery service that will connect the eastern United States with California. How do you survive the 1,966 miles of the Pony Express? Humorous cartoon-style illustrations and speech bubbles bring the characters to life, while informative captions explain processes or chrological events. Each spread comes complete with a Handy Hint box, offering a clever tip on how to survive whatever ghastly situation you've found yourself in.
- Author BiographyMark Bergin was born in Hastings, England, in 1961. He studied at Eastbourne College of Art and specialises in historical reconstructions, aviation and maritime subjects. He lives in Bexhill-on-Sea with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Tom Ratliff
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleThe Danger Zone
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Out-of-print date27/11/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width212 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mark Bergin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.