All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover what it was like to build the Taj Mahal in this new Danger Zone title. Become an ordinary, hard-working, poorly-paid labourer, living in rth India around 1632 as you decide to embark on a journey to Agra to work on a vast new building project. This book explores the past and present of the Taj Mahal, explaining how and why it was built and much, much more. Featuring full-colour illustrations which combine humour and accurate technical detail, this is a fascinating new addition to the Danger Zone series.
- Author BiographyFiona Macdonald studied history at Cambridge University and at the University of East Anglia. She has taught in adult education and in schools and universities, and is the author of numerous books for children on historical topics. David Antram was born in Brighton, England, in 1958. He studied at Eastbourne College of Art and then worked in advertising for 15 years before becoming a full-time illustrator. He has since illustrated well over 100 titles, mainly for children and young adults, including around 60 in the bestselling 'You Wouldn't Want to Be' series.
- Author(s)Fiona MacDonald
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleThe Danger Zone
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width212 mm
- Height240 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Antram
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.