Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.74Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 4 Jan
- AU $16.72+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs if the plague wasn't bad eugh, here comes the fiery antidote! As famous diary-keeper Samuel Pepys, you'll witness four days and four nights of fire and live to tell the tale. Find out how people lived in the London of 1666, how they coped in the aftermath and all importantly, whodunnit! - or at least who we think dunnit! The Danger Zone is a constantly-growing library of over 50 exciting titles which transport the reader to the grisliest times and places in history. The first-person narrative approach puts the reader in the shoes (or sandals or army boots or cloth sacks) of some of the most unfortunate people ever to have lived - from pyramid builders to viking explorers, from medieval knights to the crew of the Titanic. Humourous cartoon-style illustrations and speech bubbles bring the characters to life, while informative captions explain processes or chrological events. Each spread comes complete with a Handy Hint box, offering a clever tip on how to survive whatever ghastly situation you've found yourself in.
- Author BiographyDavid Antram was born in Brighton, England, in 1958. He studied at Eastbourne College of Art and then worked in advertising for 15 years before becoming a full-time illustrator. He has since illustrated well over 100 titles, mainly for children and young adults, including around 60 in the bestselling 'You Wouldn't Want to Be' series.
- Author(s)Jim Pipe
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleThe Danger Zone
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Out-of-print date02/12/2015
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width212 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Antram
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.