All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs infamous explorer Marco Polo's sidekick, you can explore exciting new lands and behold magnificent beasts! And all so you can work for years for the supreme lord of the Mongols, Kublai Khan. Will you ever get home alive? And even if you do, will anybody believe your far-fetched stories about ghostly deserts and white oxen? The humorous cartoon-style illustrations and the narrative approach of this title encourage readers to get emotionally involved with the characters, aiding their understanding of exploration in the 13th century.
- Author BiographyDavid Antram was born in Brighton, England, in 1958. He studied at Eastbourne College of Art and then worked in advertising for 15 years before becoming a full-time illustrator. He has since illustrated well over 100 titles, mainly for children and young adults, including around 60 in the bestselling 'You Wouldn't Want to Be' series.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Morley
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleThe Danger Zone
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width212 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Antram
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.45Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.