All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title in the very popular Danger Zone series explores the life and times of Typhoid Mary. Read about her early beginnings as a young girl travelling alone from Ireland to New York, her time on an island in a hospital being used to test all kinds of drugs, and how she passed typhoid fever from one person to ather. You'll learn both sides of the story and have to decide, was Mary wicked or just careless?
- Author BiographyDavid Antram was born in Brighton, England, in 1958. He studied at Eastbourne College of Art and then worked in advertising for 15 years before becoming a full-time illustrator. He has since illustrated well over 100 titles, mainly for children and young adults, including around 60 in the bestselling 'You Wouldn't Want to Be' series.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Morley
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleThe Danger Zone
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width212 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Antram
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.