All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a woman who strayed to the other side of the marital fence - and returned to find forgiveness and restoration - comes this practical book about predicting and preventing an extra-marital affair. Based on the principle that the grass is always greener where it 's watered, this book focuses on how to grow a beautiful marriage in your own backyard by establishing six protective hedges around it.
- Author(s)Nancy C Anderson
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/11/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date06/02/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.