All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNine out of ten new businesses dont last long eugh to become old ones. Too many entrepreneurs make highly avoidable errors -- and then lose their life savings, their friends and marriages, and their self-respect. Whether you are contemplating a new business or you want to kw more about todays marketplace, you need the -nsense advice of a Certified Management Consultant like Jeffrey P. Davidson. From his extensive files of actual case experiences he shares valuable insights for the aspiring entrepreneur. The issues covered here include: Why most business fail; The many myths about being your own boss; Confronting endless red tape; Convincing a banker to work with you; The limitations of lawyers and accountants; Facing the business plan monster; Finding the right location. There are hundreds more relevant topics covered in this indispensable handbook.
- Author(s)Jeffrey P. Davidson
- PublisherSPI Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1988
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSPI Books,U.S.
- Content Notetables & charts
- Weight361 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.