All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom best-selling author Amy Krouse Rosenthal and award-winning artist Gracia Lam, a delightful read-aloud book about a child's day, told solely through words beginning with the first three letters of the alphabet. ( The New York Times ) New York Times best-selling picture-book author Amy Krouse Rosenthal teams with award-winning artist Gracia Lam to tell the sweet, simple story of a young child's typical dayfrom morning to bedtime. Like the title, each scene is described in three-word ABC phrases, such as All Begins Cheerily and Always Be Curious. Secret ABC scenes hidden throughout the artworkas a secondary seek and find game of sortsencourage multiple readings and reward close-looking. An ideal read-aloud book to read just after waking or just before bed.
- Author BiographyAmy Krouse Rosenthal creates books for children (such as this one), books for adults (such as Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life ), and tiny films (such as The Beckoning of Lovely ). She lives on a tree-lined street with her family in Chicago. Gracia Lam is an illustrator born in Hong Kong and raised in Toronto, Canada. She likes to reinvent everyday objects and mundane environments. This is her first children's book.
- Author(s)Amy Krouse Rosenthal
- PublisherMcSweeney's Publishing
- Date of Publication29/05/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcSweeney's Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width259 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gracia Lam
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.