All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the time for laying the foundation of wisdom within your own consciousness. To become aware of the wise self within, to nurture it until it grows into a tree of strength that will provide fruit t only for you, but will help to inspire all those you come into contact with everyday. Gaining in kwledge about your own role and understanding your relationship with God will enable you to do the things that you need to do, so that a wiser civilization, and a new and better world, can be created. Today is the time to start receiving these treasures from God.
- Author BiographySister Jayanti is the European Director of the Brahma Kumaris, with over 40 years of experience of Raja Yoga meditation and its practical application in daily life. Her gentle voice and profound insights on spiritual solutions to everyday problems have touched the hearts of thousands around the world.
- Author(s)Sister Jayanti
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication30/07/2010
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.