All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionJourney into the discovery of Orbs, Spirit Guides and Life after Grief as a Kentucky grandmother discovers the Universe through digital photography. As she shares her experience through photography everything you thought you knew will be challenged. Who you are. Why you are here. Where will you go when you die. What is divination? What she thought was a psychic was going to interpret a dream she had before her twenty-two year old son was killed in a motorcycle accident only to learn her son is aware of everything friends and family have been doing since the day of his accident. Is there a Heaven, a Hell? Or, was the Truth hidden in an attempt to keep us powerless and enslaved in fear and manipulation? This grandmother challenges you to grab the nearest digital camera, say a prayer of protection and go find out for yourself. She promises the Universe has been waiting. This is the Age of Enlightenment - truths are being revealed to all those who earnestly seek them.
- Author BiographyCindy is no stranger to expressing her thoughts to paper. For years many people in her small community of 25,000 looked forward to her submissions to the community paper, Letters to the Editor. An avenue she used to bring awareness to matters of the heart. Now years later, she no longer makes the submissions feeling most of the information went unnoticed. But there are many people who still contact her with suggestions for submission. Why? It's a small community, and while many people have an opinion, few are willing to stand out and express it. As life continued with its many twists and turns, she would later journal the last seven days of her mother's life journey, battling breast cancer in 3 Orchids for Miss Betty. In 2006, Cindy's life as she knew it would change forever with the loss of her youngest child at the age of twenty-two. For six years her soul begged for Death's visit. Yet, Death refused her. As the battle between life and death raged, she realized the only escape from the emotional, mental and physical torture was to pen the poison. So she shared what had become her darkest moments in, When Momma's Cry, the Darkside of Yearning-Grief after the Loss of a Child. On June 12th, 2012, just six months after she released When Momma's Cry, and on the six year anniversary of her son transcending from this physical life, the miraculous happened. A message from the from her son, Richard, so large, so unique, so supernatural no one could dismiss it. But isn't that the way Richard lived life? Bigger than life itself. It would take Richard sending a huge, red Orb containing the letters, H a p p y B d a y, to convince Cindy that her son had gone nowhere. June 11th was his sister's birthday and this was his gift. Her mission now, rather than to seek Death as a visitor, was to enlighten others that death is a myth. There is no death. While the transformation involves separation from the flesh, there is no separation from the lives and loves, we call family. We are one.
- Author(s)Cynthia Snapp
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.