All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAttaining enlightenment is t hard. You don't have to be born with a destiny to become enlightened. You don't need to sit in a Himalayan cave for twenty years or study with a guru for thirty. It doesn't take discipline, hard work, hours of meditation, or mystical experience. It is t experiential. It is only realizable. Advaita is the name of the 5000-year-old path to enlightenment of ancient India. It means t two. It is also kwn as n-duality. Many great teachers such as Krishna, Jesus (Gospel of St.Thomas), Swami Paramhansa Yogananda, U.G. Krshnamurti, Papaji, Gangaji, Sri Nisagadatta Maharaj, Osha, Adyashanti, Eckhart Tolle, and many others have championed this approach. Now an accelerated guide for modern man to walk the Advaitan path is available. It bridges the gap between understanding the concepts of enlightenment and living it. This accessible guide is available to all who have a burning desire. This is t about adopting a new set of beliefs. It is beyond belief.
- Author BiographyKevin Duffy was born on December 28, 1956 in New Albany, Indiana. He is a retired Naval Officer. He has a BS in Biology education from Purdue University, an AAS Computer Technology from University of the District of Columbia, and an MS in Computer Science from the Naval Postgraduate School.
- Author(s)Kevin F Duffy
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.