All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book on meditation that takes people beyond where most other such books have taken them. It is a book of wisdom - wisdom for its understanding of human nature, wisdom for its answers to the unhappiness in modern life, and wisdom for the person-to-person way in which it is written. Among the numerous books written about meditation, this one jumps out - the author is a boy from the country who kws the modern way of life and its stresses and distresses first hand. The book is practical, easy to read and comprehensive. It is written in a warm, gentle, easy-to-follow manner. The author mixes the text with humorous stories about his Masters and drawn from his own life.
- Author BiographyYoga Brahmasamhara is a meditation master who has practiced authentic meditation for more than 37 years.
- Author(s)Yogi Brahmasamhara
- PublisherRockpool Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationNSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published1899
- ImprintRockpool Publishing
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight599 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.