Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionFrom her first moment at Reasonway Academy, Sarah LeMar felt like she had stepped into a whole new world. Meeting Kaden Walker was almost surreal, and their blossoming friendship was like a fairytale. Even the dreams were fantastical. They were so real, so amazing! Dreams of dancing princesses and handsome princes. Dreams that should have begun with Once Upon A Time and end with Happily Ever After, but instead left her waking in tears and feeling more lonely than ever before. What was the real story behind Reasonway Academy? Why did every moment feel like magic, and yet fantasy and imagination were strictly outlawed. Where did students go that they were never found again? Above all, why did Sarah feel like everyone was watching her and waiting?
- Author BiographyCherie Logan is a mother of ten children, six of whom are daughters, making her home a place of dreams, fantasy, fun, and romantic notions.
- Author(s)Cherie Logan
- Date of Publication14/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.