All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the Jewish Jesus! Teaching the Judaic roots of the Christian faith, fostering a deeper love for Yeshua, and sharing the Good News of Messiah with both Jew and Gentile. In Awakening to Messiah, Rabbi Kirt A. Schneider takes you on a personal journey, revealing how the Lord has appeared and has spoken to him over the past 30 years. You will vicariously experience some of the challenges he has faced as a Jewish believer in Messiah, including being kidnapped by a famous deprogrammer who hoped to destroy his faith in Jesus. More importantly, he shares lessons that the Holy Spirit has taught him, causing you to both consider and confirm your own beliefs. In this true adventure, you will discover how the Old and New Testaments connect like a hand in a glove!
- Author BiographyMessianic Rabbi K.A. Schneider is a born again Jew who came to faith in Messiah Jesus (Yeshua) in 1978. Jesus appeared to him in a vision, in the middle of the night. he is the host of the International television broadcast Discovering the Jewish Jesus, which shows, with exceptional clarity, how the Old and New Testaments connect, and how Jesus completes the unfolding plan of God.Rabbi Schneider is an End Times messenger of the LORD. He is crying out, as John the Baptist, to prepare the world for Messiah's coming. He presently resides in a midwestern state of the United States, is married and has two daughters.
- Author(s)Kirt A Schneider
- PublisherDestiny Image
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationShippensburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDestiny Image
- Out-of-print date09/01/2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.