All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSustainable yarns, alternative materials, and organic fibers are all the rage. AwareKnits jumps on this trend with a new, socially conscious approach to knitting and crochet. The groundbreaking volume highlights 31 stylish projects that use a variety of organic and green yarns.
- Author BiographyVICKIE HOWELL is a self-proclaimed crafty grrrl. In an effort to mobilize the feminist-based knitting movement, she founded successful chapters of the irreverent but socially conscious knitting group Stitch 'n Bitch in Los Angeles and Austin. Vickie was the host of DIY's Knitty Gritty and has written three books for Sterling and one for Lark: New Knits on the Block ; Not Another Teen Knitting Book ; Knit Aid ; and Pop Goes Crochet!. Co-author ADRIENNE ARMSTRONG is a knitter, environmentalist, and owner of the sustainable living shop The Atomic Garden in Oakland, California.
- Author(s)Adrienne Armstrong,Vickie Howell
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date04/07/2012
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight499 g
- Width216 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.