All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA young girl makes bath time interesting by taking an imaginary ocean voyage to a tropical island. There she sees tropical animals, whales, monkeys and other boats on the water. Beautifully re-illustrated with a fresh and appealing look, these Beginning-to-Read books foster independent reading and comprehension. Using high frequency words and repetition, readers gain confidence while enjoying stories about every day life and adventures. Educator resources include reading reinforcement activities and a word list in the back. Activities focus on foundational, language and reading skills. Sections include; phological awareness, phonics, fluency, vocabulary, and reading comprehension. Teacher tes available on website.
- Author(s)Margaret Hillert
- PublisherNorwood House Press
- Date of Publication22/08/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorwood House Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.