All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
About this product
- DescriptionAway3D is an impressive techlogy, and this book is focused on showing you how to create practical and fun 3D Flash applications with plenty of step-by-step examples, tips to help you avoid common mistakes, plain English explanations of the concepts and techniques used by Away3D, and honest advice to help you understand some of the inconsistencies in the Away3D code base. This book is meant for beginners as well as experienced Flash developers who are looking to create 3D applications in Flash using the Away3D engine. Whether you are using Away3D for the first time or are a seasoned developer, this book will provide you with a solid foundation in taking Flash to the next dimension. It can also be used as a reference guide by Flash developers who are already familiar with Away3D.
- Author BiographyMatthew Casperson has worked in IT for nearly a decade in a variety of roles including development and support, and in his spare time loves nothing more than to experiment with the latest web and multimedia technologies. Many of these experiments can be found on Matthews personal website at http://goo.gl/2Hgr. Away3D Essentials is Matthews first book, but hopefully won't be the last!
- Author(s)Matthew Casperson
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication06/01/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight686 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.