All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAges 10 to 13 years. The Chesapeake Bay is an amazing body of water -- the largest estuary in North America. This book, the first of its kind, stimulates elementary and middle school children's interest in the bay by exposing them to the fascinating creatures and plants found in and around the bay's 2,500 square miles. Concepts such as watershed, airshed, and food web are explained in concise, understandable terms. This book is an effective means for children to discover the interesting traits of some of the plants, animals, birds, and fish they are likely to find in and around the bay.
- Author(s)David Owen Bell
- PublisherCornell Maritime Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationCentreville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCornell Maritime Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note92 colour illus
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.