All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt was love at first scene: the West Coast's innovative Theatre SKAM and Sean Dixon were a match made in heaven. AWOL offers up for the first time three of the fruits of their three-year-and-counting union. In Aerwacol, a couple flees personal tragedy on a manual railroad car headed across the prairies, meeting odd characters along the way. Billy Nothin' is an existentialist cowboy play in which horse trainer Billy None loses the 'cowboy way' so entirely that his best friends don't even recognize him any more. And dystopian romance District of Centuries tells the story of a suburban type seeking his long-lost brother in a downtown housing project designed to crumble so fast that inhabitants come to believe they're hundreds of years old.
- Author(s)Sean Dixon
- PublisherCoach House Books
- Date of Publication09/07/1998
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCoach House Books
- Content Notemusic, ports.
- Weight428 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.