All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
About this product
- DescriptionA photographer of the so-called Dusseldorf School, Axel Hutte trained under Bernd Becher with Thomas Struth, Thomas Ruff, Candida Hofer and Andreas Gursky. This volume presents two series of photographs. The first illustrates the author's journey from Germany to Italy, a sort of retracing of the nineteenth-century Grand Tour: from Alpine passes surrounded by swy summits to Apennine peaks. The second explores Venice and the interiors of some of its best-kwn palazzi through colour and black-and-white photographs, offering an austere and intimate picture of the lagoon city.
- Author BiographyFilippo Maggia is currently researcher at the Photography Department of the Royal College of Art, London. Since 2010, he has taught Photographic Documentation at the Accademia di Belle Arti in Catania (Sicily).
- Author(s)Heinz Liesbrock
- Date of Publication03/11/2014
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content Note44 colour illustrations
- Weight890 g
- Width246 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byClaudia Fini,Filippo Maggia
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.