All listings for this product
About this product
- Description\ More and more people from all walks of life and spiritual and religious backgrounds feel drawn to ayahuasca in often surprising ways. In Ayahuasca: Soul Medicine of the Amazon Jungle, author Javier Regueiro offers a guide for those new to the use of this powerful medicine that originates in the Amazon rainforest.
Javier Regueiro t only provides general information about ayahuasca, but he bridges the cultural gap between the native and the current use of ayahuasca by Westerners. This guide offers background about the plant medicine, its history, and how to engage with and learn through its use. It includes stories of Javier's personal experience of transformation, as well as stories from those he's guided in ceremonies
Addressed to the ever-increasing number of people who approach this medicine for their own personal healing and development, this guidebook provides clear and practical advice on how to use this therapeutic modality in a fashion that is meaningful to modern people for a maximum of benefit.
- Author(s)Javier Regueiro
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight269 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.