Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionAyasha is a young Indian Princess whom everyone in her tribe seems to think is too much of a dreamer. Ayasha is undeterred, kwing instinctively that her dreams are magical, important and most of all, make her happy. With the help of an unexpected friend, Ayasha accomplishes something amazing and in turn, teaches her tribe the importance of believing in and never giving up on your dreams. Everybody, young and old, needs to have something to strive for and each dream is worth defending if it comes from your heart and soul.
- Author BiographyDemetra A. Karras has been writing creatively since she could hold a crayon in her hand. She enjoys writing most anything including: poetry, short stories, children's books and articles. She has written a book on sports for women, a women's contemporary fiction novel and a humorous play entitled Venus Envy: A Journey Through the Female Psyche. Demetra lives in Chicago with her husband and four, yes count them, four cats. She currently runs her own creative agency called MOTIV8 Creative which specializes in Advertising, Marketing & Public Relations.
- Author(s)Demetra A Karras
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.