All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique compendium is a testament to the relevance of Ayurveda in our modern world. Applying time-hored insights from this ancient science, it establishes an approach to disease management that is free from unwanted side effects. This book has arisen from Vasant Lad's decades of clinical and classroom experience. By elucidating the fundamental imbalances behind a range of diseases, these articles guide practitioners towards addressing causes, alleviating symptoms and eliminating the conditions that allow a disease to reoccur. They will inspire valuable insights in the hearts of those wishing to manage these diseases that are so prevalent in our current age.
- Author BiographyVasant Lad is an Ayurvedic Physician who brings a wealth of classroom and practical experience to the United States. He received the degree of Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery from the University of Pune, in Pune, India in 1968 and a Master of Ayurvedic Science from Tilak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya in Pune, India in 1980.
- Author(s)Vasant Lad
- PublisherAyurvedic Press
- Date of Publication16/04/2012
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAyurvedic Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.