All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAzerbaijan in a Reconnecting Eurasia examines the full scope of Azerbaijan's national interests in the wider Eurasian region and analyzes the broad outlines of Azerbaijan's engagement over the coming years. It is part of a four-part CSIS series, The South Caucasus in a Reconnecting Eurasia, which includes studies focusing on Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, and the South Caucasus.
- Author BiographyAndrew C. Kuchins is a senior associate of the Russia and Eurasia Program at CSIS. Jeffrey Mankoff is a senior fellow and deputy director of the Russia and Eurasia Program at CSIS. Oliver Backes is a research associate with the Russian and Eurasia Program at CSIS.
- Author(s)Andrew C. Kuchins,Jeffrey Mankoff,Oliver Backes
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication30/07/2016
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleCSIS Reports
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight167 g
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.