CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title covers topics as diverse as the Azorean cow, sport-fishing and whale- and dolphin-watching, that provide a flavour of the culture and heritage of these Portuguese islands. It offers a series of walks taking in the mythical lakes of Sete Cidades, rugged volcanic craters and picturesque villages, that will guide visitors around the best that these tranquil islands offer.
- Author(s)David Sayers
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication26/10/2006
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date15/06/2010
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, maps
- Weight318 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.