All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBake-Off mania continues! On 8 October 2014, an incredible 12.3 million BBC1 viewers watched builder Richard Burr narrowly miss out on the Great British Bake-Off crown. Affable and laidback, with his trademark pencil tucked behind his ear, Richard had been the favourite to win. As a builder, Richard has a unique approach to his cakes and bakes - B.I.Y. Bake It Yourself showcases his creativity and technical tips for achieving success every time you cook. Each recipe contains the essential building blocks with step-by-step guides and photos. Then there is an Easy, Intermediate or Advanced variation where you can practise your new skills. Richard's expert and reassuring instructions guide you throughout. With a basic baking 'toolkit' and featuring tricks of the trade, the 80 recipes cover the essentials of bread, sweet pastry, cakes, biscuits, pies, tarts, savouries and puddings
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in North London, Richard was a finalist on The Great British Bake Off 2014, having won the Star Baker accolade a record five times. Richard is a fourthgeneration builder who specialises in bricklaying and plastering. He is married with two young daughters and lives opposite his parents and the house he grew up in. He recently graduated with a BSc in Biodiversity & Conservation.
- Author(s)Richard Burr
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Width187 mm
- Height248 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.