All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore the wonders of the Berkshires from rolling hills to tumbling waterfalls, from concert halls to dairy farms, from Tanglewood to tunnels. This alphabet book, written by Joan Duris and photographed by Berkshire Eagle photojournalist Gillian Jones, combines playful short verses for younger children with informative text for older readers, to describe in words and pictures the natural beauty and cultural richness of this thriving area midway between Boston and New York City.
- Author BiographyDuris is a freelance writer who lives in the central Massachusetts area.
- Author(s)Gillian Jones,Joan Duris
- PublisherIslandport Press
- Date of Publication10/03/2015
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIslandport Press
- Weight1860 g
- Width224 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $15.61Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.