All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this attractively packaged paperback, Amy reveals the secrets you need to kw to make running your B&B fun and profitable. Her lively narrative takes you through all stages of the process: preparing your home, advertising, creating welcoming bedrooms and luxury bathrooms on a budget, laundering the sheets, preparing the ultimate breakfast (for even the most demanding guest) and managing bookings - all this, while keeping your profit margin healthy. Also featured are the best stockists for any products that you will need and the definitive answers to frequently asked questions. This book is the perfect guide for all aspiring B&B landlords and ladies.
- Author BiographyIn 1980, Amy Willcock moved from the USA to the UK with her parents to enter the world of the B&B. The project that started as a retirement amusement for her parents grew into a thriving business of three B&Bs and a hotel. When Amy married Jeremy Willcock she stayed in the business and they now own the Michelin-starred George on the Isle of Wight, a pub and two other hotels. Amy runs lifestyle and Aga workshops, and writes for Aga Links and The Shooting Gazette. She is the author of three bestselling books: Aga Cooking, Amy Willcock'sAga Baking and Amy Willcock's Aga Know-How.
- Author(s)Amy Willcock
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication03/02/2005
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width135 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine12 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.