All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe world of business has long sought a comprehensive, practical guide to managing and executing business marketing plans and strategies. And w it s here. B2B Data-Driven Marketing: Sources, Uses, Results, by Ruth Stevens and Theresa Kushner, meets that need. In 220 pages the book lays out basic definitions and applications by identifying data sources, setting up an organization s data architecture to best advantage, and managing that data and keeping it clean. The book then shows how busi-ness marketers use their information, how to manage that data on a global scale, and how all companies, from mom-and-pops to multinationals, can manage their data within reasonable cost parameters. The last chapters discuss trouble-shooting problems (with solutions), case studies showing all of the book s principles in ac-tion, and speculation on the future of B2B database marketing. It is the one book that B2B marketing managers and owners will keep close athand.
- Author BiographyRuth P. Stevens consults on customer acquisition and retention, teaches marketing at business schools in the U5. and abroad, and is a guest blogger at Biznology and Target Marketing Magazine. Crain s BtoB magazine named Ruth one of the 100 Most Influential People in Business Marketing. Her newest book, 328 Data-Driven Marketing: Sources, Uses, Results, is being published in May 2015. She is also the author of Maximizing Lead Generation: The Complete Guide for B2B Marketers, and Trade Show and Event Marketing, and co-author of the white paper series, B-to-B Database Marketing. Ruth is a director of the HIMMS Media Group and the Business Information Industry Association. She also serves as a mentor to fledgling companies at the ERA business accelerator in New York City. She is past chair of the DMA Business-to-Business Council, and past president of the Direct Marketing Club of New York. Ruth has held senior marketing positions at Time Warner, Ziff-Davis, and IBM and holds an MBA from Columbia University. Learn more at www.ruthstevens.com.
- Author(s)Ruth P Stevens,Theresa C Kushner
- PublisherRacom Communications
- Date of Publication28/10/2016
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRacom Communications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.