All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe only 100% B2B-focused guide to high-profit, low-cost digital marketing! Finally, there's a comprehensive guide to digital marketing specifically for B2B companies. In B2B Digital Marketing, Michael Miller thoroughly explains how to use each leading digital marketing vehicle to successfully market any product or service to your target companies. You'll start with planning, discovering how to choose your best platforms and strategies for customer acquisition, sales conversion, and retention. Next, master crucial execution skills for web, search, social, and mobile marketing, online advertising, email, blogs, YouTube, online PR, and more. Finally, discover exactly how to measure your effectiveness, refocus based on what you learn, and prepare for the newest developments in B2B digital marketing. Whether you're a B2B marketer, product manager, sales professional, PR specialist, manager, or entrepreneur, this book will help you use new low-cost techniques to build stronger relationships, close more sales, and earn higher profits-starting today! You'll Learn How To: * Define realistic, measurable goals for your B2B digital marketing initiative * Segment your audience and identify the best digital platforms and vehicles for connecting with them * Systematically address the entire B2B buying continuum: reach, acquisition, conversion, retention, and loyalty * Create a flexible, actionable B2B digital marketing plan * Design a website that helps B2B buyers quickly find exactly what they need * Optimize your site for today's search engines and today's customers * Use tailored, targeted email to reach more customers and prospects at lower cost * Craft online advertising to reinforce organic search, support promotions, and attract web seminar participants * Drive real value from Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, and Twitter * Effectively utilize blogs, podcasts, and streaming media MICHAEL MILLER has written more than 100 nfiction books, including The Ultimate Web Marketing Guide; Using Google(R) AdWords and AdSense; Using Google(R) Search; The Complete Idiot's Guide to Search Engine Optimization; Sams Teach Yourself Google Analytics in 10 Minutes; and Facebook for Grown-Ups. Miller's books have sold more than one million copies worldwide. He has established a reputation for clearly explaining technical subjects to n-technical readers, and offering exceptionally useful real-world advice on complex topics. More information can be found at his website, www.molehillgroup.com.
- Author BiographyMichael Miller has written more than 100 nonfiction how-to books over the past 20 years, including The Ultimate Web Marketing Guide, YouTube for Business , Using Google AdWords and AdSense, and The Absolute Beginner's Guide to Computer Basics , all for Que. His other best-selling online marketing books include The Complete Idiot's Guide to Search Engine Optimization (Alpha Books), Sams Teach Yourself Google Analytics in 10 Minutes (Sams), and Online Marketing Heroes (Wiley). Mr. Miller has established a reputation for clearly explaining technical topics to nontechnical readers, and for offering useful real-world advice about complicated topics. More information can be found at the author's website, located at www.molehillgroup.com.
- Author(s)Michael Miller
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication06/03/2012
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight484 g
- Width150 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine19 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.