All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you analyze a B-to-B company ecosystem and select a business model? How do you initiate and manage R&D with the product portfolio? How do you design a distribution network? How do you choose the media to enhance customers' experience and support the sales staff? This book is a toolkit dedicated to B2B marketing managers and students who want to join this community. It details 16 strategic and operational decisions and proposes 86 tools to guide decision-making. Example tools include the Role Map of Business Field Actors, the Purchase Process Model, the Ideation Sources and Impacts, the Offerings Cube, the Priority Pricing Method, the Dealer Category Matrix, the CRM Content and Use Map, and the Customer Facing Triangle Method. Based on the experience of over 150 managers, this book also includes the most popular tools identified in the academic literature, such as the IMP, ARA, Ansoff, Porter, BCG analysis models. This book offers a thorough means to evaluate a company's B-to-B marketing approach and helps to select tools to make practical decisions.
- Author BiographyMarc Divine is the founder of A2Z-Innovation, a consulting and training company established in 2009 that specializes in B2B strategic development and sales revenue growth. He has held multiple executive positions in multinational SBF 120 companies in charge of business lines, operational marketing, and business development. Marc is an inventor and holds patents in the United States and Europe. He has developed numerous strategies for new products and product specifications. He has also managed worldwide launch and customer relationship operations. Marc Divine was an Associate Professor of B2B Marketing and Management of Innovation at Paris University of Sorbonne. He teaches at Universities of Paris Sorbonne, Orsay at Saclay, Dauphine, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh in Vietnam, and Hich Schools Ecole Centrale Paris, EPF, and Business School Neoma Rouen. His audience includes engineering or business students and business marketing managers. He earned his Ph.D. in engineering at ECP and MBA at HEC Business School, and holds a master's degree in e-Learning. Marc has authored graduate textbooks, published articles in academic journals, and presented at professional symposia on innovation, B-to-B Marketing, and virtual management.
- Author(s)Marc Divine
- Date of Publication19/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lucille Schmitt
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.