All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionGQT Techniques and Tips brings together the wisdom - and wit - of four current and past Gardeners' Question Time panellists, providing vice and experienced gardeners alike with highly practical advice on everything from planting, pruning, weeding, and propagating to pond building, lining a hanging basket and laying a path. The team cover a huge range of topics: chapters include 'Planning your Garden', 'Weed Control', 'Lawns' and 'Gardening under Glass'. With copious experience of listening to gardeners' questions, the panellists anticipate every necessity of the gardening calendar and every stage in the process of reaching your garden's full potential. With a fantastic store of professional tips and techniques, this is an indispensable reference bible for all gardeners.
- Author BiographyMatthew Biggs, Bob Flowerdew and Anne Swithinbank are current panellists on BBC Radio 4's Gardeners' Question Time, while the late John Cushnie featured regularly until 2009. As well as featuring on one of the world's longest-running radio programmes, they are also successful authors and broadcasters in their own right.
- Author(s)Anne Swithinbank,Bob Flowerdew,John Cushnie,Matthew Biggs
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Books
- Content NoteColour photography throughout
- Width220 mm
- Height275 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.