All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do companies believe in these days? Where are the business heroes we can follow? How can the next Virgin, Apple or Harley-Davidson emerge in a world of risk aversion and corporate blandness? In this powerful new blueprint for the future of customer-centric businesses, Australia's foremost creative brand thinker, Simon Hammond, uses popular culture observations, consumer behaviour insights and twenty years' practical experience working with top brands to suggest a simple but bold new way for creating great brands. Brands that excite and connect with people. Brands that become the new heroes in everyday life. The bottom line is clear -- businesses must stop saying what they are and start BEing something customers want. This is where BE branding comes in -- a three-step philosophy that can radically change the future for companies, products and even people. BE brands are brands with BElief that consumers want to BElong to and that bring about wonderful, loyal, emotional BEhaviour. Best of all, Hammond t only reveals the easy three-step BE guide for business transformation, but he also names Australia's top twenty brands, exposing what you can learn from these powerhouses. Adopt the BE brand philosophy for your business -- large or small -- and you can dramatically alter the profitability, enjoyment and choices your business affords you.
- Author BiographySimon Hammond, Executive Creative Director for SEE, pushes through the boundaries of traditional thinking to provoke creative change within Australian businesses. A former newspaper, radio and magazine reporter, Hammond has created and run three of Australia?s most talked about creative agencies -- dare, The Edge and now SEE. SEE drives change through its unique and insightful processes and its award-winning creative executions in branding, advertising, online media, design, events and promotions.
- Author(s)Simon D. Hammond
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2006
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight360 g
- Width208 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.