All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a super-fun keepsake journal for best friends. It is suitable for children aged 9 to 12. Tweens kw: everything is better when you do it with your BFF! That's why this super-fun keepsake journal will become their favourite. It's got an awesome question-and-answer format specially created for best friends to fill out together, plus loads of drawing prompts and activities just meant for two.
- Author BiographyLaura Barcella is a writer and editor who currently works as the Weekend Editor for xoJane.com. She's the author of a teen-targeted pop-culture guide to the apocalypse called The End: 50 Apocalyptic Visions From Pop Culture That You Should Know About... Before It's Too Late (Zest Books). Laura also edited the anthology Madonna & Me: Women Writers on the Queen of Pop (Soft Skull Press). Her writing has appeared in a wide range of publications including Salon, Esquire.com, Cosmopolitan, the Chicago Sun-Times, the Village Voice, Time Out New York, ELLEGirl, and NYLON.
- Author(s)Laura Barcella
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication05/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes drawings
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.