All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the Secrets of Knifemaking From the Masters of the Trade With an all-star cast of rewned knifemakers, BLADE's Guide To Making Knives 2nd Edition brings you the most up-to-date, inside information available on fashioning edged implements. In this full-color, meticulously illustrated volume: * John Lewis Jensen, designer and fabricator of one-of-a-kind ornamental edged weaponry, presents a step-by-step guide to creating your own art knife in Desk Daggers: A Limited Edition Jensen Knives Trio. * Tim Zowada, forger of damascus and smelted steel, reveals his trade secrets and methods in Making the Using Knife. * Allen Elishewitz lends his kwledge and kw-how in Making Patterns and Using a Pantograph, for those in the design stages of fashioning fine knives. * Don Fogg, arguably one of the best sword makers on the planet, shares his expertise in Forging Steel from Raw Materials. * Vince Evans, crafter of Scottish dirks, Viking swords, Central Asian weaponry and other exotic and historical pieces, reveals his methods for Making and Carving a Scottish Dirk. * Rick Dunkerley, kwn for his mosaic-damascus masterpieces, opens his world of kwledge in Building a Damascus Locking-Liner Folder. * Kevin Hoffman unlocks the mysteries of Lost Wax Casting for Guards & Pommels, illustrating each and every step of this tedious yet rewarding process. It's All Here! Forging - Grinding - Heat Treating - Etching - Polishing - Sharpening Blades - Guards - Pommels - Bolsters - Handles - Sheaths Whether your interest in making knives is new or you've been crafting blades for years, BLADE's Guide to Making Knives 2nd Edition arms you with kwledge to help you reap the rewards of a fruitful and fulfilling knifemaking hobby or career.
- Author BiographyJoe Kertzman has authored 12 editions of the Knives annual book, as well as the Art of the Knife, BLADE's Guide to Making Knives and four editions of Sporting Knives. Joe is also Managing Editor of BLADE Magazine.
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication25/05/2012
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrause Publications
- Out-of-print date07/09/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJoe Kertzman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.