All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFind out what you're taking with the BMA Concise Guide to Medicine and Drugs, the quick reference guide to more than 2,500 prescription and over-the-counter drugs from Britain's leading medical authority, the BMA. Jargon-free and easy-to-follow, get all the vital information you need on today's drugs fast. Learn how they work, what they treat, their risks, benefits and side effects, and how to use them safely and effectively. Plus find detailed descriptions and facts on 278 commonly used medicines including the latest on travel immunisations. The BMA Concise Guide to Medicine and Drugs is perfect for when you're off to the chemist or doctor.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight350 g
- Width133 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.