All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe British Motor Corporation's 1100 and 1300 model range was amongst the most successful in the Corporation's history, selling more than 2.1 million of all types between its introduction in 1962 and its demise in 1974. World-wide, it was sold under eight different marque names and in two-door saloon, four-door saloon, two-door estate, and five-door hatchback forms - and very nearly as a van as well. In Britain, it was the country's best-selling car between 1962 and 1971, being beaten just once (in 1967) by the Ford Cortina. BMC 1100 and 1300 looks at the design and development of a model range that at the time confirmed BMC as a pioneer of new automotive ideas and had a profound impact on other manufacturers. It covers t only the full standard model range, but special conversions, cars built abroad, and owning and running the cars today.
- Author BiographyJames Taylor has been writing professionally about cars since the late 1970s, and his interests embrace a wide range of older cars of all makes and nationalities, as well as classic buses, lorries and military vehicles. James has written well over one hundred books in all, and among them have been several definitive one-make or one-model titles, including a number for Crowood.
- Author(s)James Taylor
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication08/07/2015
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note150 colour photographs
- Weight407 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.