All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of articles focuses on areas of general medicine which are presented to clinicians at all levels in the profession. Some of the subjects discussed include; vitamin B12 deficiency, viral meningitis, acute altitude illnesses, assessment and management of alcohol use disorders and paracetamol poisoning, n-cardiovascular effects associated with statins and Guillain-Barre syndrome. Some of the other medical issues discussed include managing health problems in people with intellectual disabilities and adults with Down s syndrome and issues relating to sickle cell disease.
- Author BiographyDr Babita Jyoti is a Radiation Oncologist with a special interest in Paediatric Proton Therapy. She graduated in Medicine in India followed by training in UK and obtained MRCP (UK) & FRCR (UK). She trained as a Clinical Oncologist at Clatterbridge Cancer Centre. She is currently working at the University of Florida Health Proton Therapy Institute in Paediatric Proton Therapy. She has been a PBL tutor and an OSCE examiner at Manchester Medical School.
- Author(s)Ahmed Hamad,Babita Jyoti
- PublisherBPP Learning Media
- Date of Publication30/08/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleBMJ Clinical Review Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBPP Learning Media
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.