All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThe Russian BMP infantry fighting vehicle (IFV) was one of the most significant invations in infantry tactics in the latter half of the 20th century. Built in response to the threat of nuclear warfare, it was the world's first IFV, providing the infantry squad with unprecedented firepower, mobility and protection. With over 55,000 manufactured since 1966, the BMP is also numerically one of the most important armoured vehicles ever built. This richly illustrated book examines the development and design of the BMP, detailing its armaments, performance in combat and variants.
- Author BiographySteven J. Zaloga was born in 1952. He received his BA in history from Union College, and his MA from Columbia University. He has published numerous books and articles dealing with modern military technology, especially armoured vehicle development. His main area of interest is military affairs in the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe in the Second World War, and he has also written extensively on American armoured forces.
- Author(s)Steven Zaloga
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication16/01/1994
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleOsprey New Vanguard S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 12
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Noteb&w photographs and line drawings, colour illustrations
- Weight170 g
- Width185 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Peter Sarson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.