All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe sign of the white and blue propeller circle has signified BMW since the 1930s: sporty, dynamic, radiating brilliance and timeless elegance. The mention of BMW brings to mind legendary cars like the pre-war 328, the 507 from the 1950s, or the M1 of the 1970s. But the name BMW also stands for attempts to lend mobility to a wide class of buyers, for example with the Isetta and the 700. In an historical overview, this book first tells the legendary history of the Bavarian automobile firm and goes back to its beginning, the traces of which are lost in the darkness of the First World War. This book introduces all car models in chrological order, from the Wartburg Motorwagen of 1898 to the Mini Roadster of 2012. it includes the following new models: BMW1 F20; BMW3 F30; BWM5 F10; BMW6 Gran Coupe; BMW X3 F25; BMW X5 E70; Mini Countryman; and, Mini Roadster R59.
- Author BiographyRainer W. Schlegelmilch studied photography in Munich and in 1964 opened a studio for advertising photography. During his studies, visits to car races led him to discover his passion for motor sports and fast cars.
- Author(s)Hartmut Lehbrink,Jochen von Osterroth,Rainer W. Schlegelmilch
- PublisherUllmann Publishing
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationKonigswinter
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintUllmann Publishing
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2517 g
- Width241 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.