All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBMW cafe racers? You bet! There have been many books published about BMW motorcycles, but until w ne has covered the evolution of the BMW sportsbike to the BMW cafe racer. A marque t commonly associated with the cafe racer scene, the growing trend of custom BMW cafe conversions is illustrated in detail with stunning images of sporting, racing, and 'cafed' BMWs. Showcasing fantastic BMW customs from all over the globe, and from the old to the new, this book presents them in all their invative glory. Featuring owner's stories and technical descriptions, BMW Cafe Racers is a book guaranteed to interest BMW fans and members of the cafe racer scene alike. From Airheads to Oilheads, modified singles to parallel twins, Fours and Concept 6s - see the 'cafed' side of BMW.
- Author BiographyUlrich Cloesen has been involved in motorcycles since 1975. His passion began with a Maico MD50 road bike, and over the years he has owned several BMWs, Yamahas, a Kawasaki, and a Royal Enfield. He is most at home with BMW flat twins, on which he toured around Europe and New Zealand. The art of turning BMWs into custom bikes always intrigued him. Uli lives in New Zealand and plans to continue writing on automotive subjects.
- Author(s)Uli Cloesen
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Note205
- Weight903 g
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.