All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFew cars in recent years have inspired such devotion among enthusiasts as the BMW M3. Now entering its fifth generation, BMW's compact performance car is recognized world-wide as the benchmark of its type. BMW M3 - The Complete Story looks in detail at the first four generations of the M3, which arrived in the mid-1980s as an E30 'homologation special', intended to keep BMW ahead of rivals Mercedes-Benz on the racetracks. But the M3 soon became very much more than that. Before long, buyers latched onto is exclusivity and turned it into a status symbol - and BMW was only too happy to exploit that. For all fans of the BMW M3, this book provides essential background. It is packed with facts and details that make the M3 legend come alive.
- Author BiographyJames Taylor has been writing professionally about cars since the late 1970s, and his interests embrace a wide range of older cars of all makes and nationalities, as well as classic buses, lorries and military vehicles. However, he also enjoys keeping abreast of current special-interest models such as the BMW M3, because, he believes, today's interesting cars are tomorrow's classics. James has written well over 100 books in all, and among them have been several definitive one-make or one-model titles, including a number for Crowood.
- Author(s)James Taylor
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication21/07/2014
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note259 colour photographs
- Weight868 g
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.