All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series is all about the exhilarating world of extreme sports and what it takes to become a top professional. Each title lists the essential equipment you need and examines the basic skills, before going on to look at the more demanding tricks and stunts. There are also profiles of some of the greatest names in the sport, the biggest competitions in the world and the most fearsome locations that these daring competitors come up against. BMX Champion opens up the world of BMX biking, both racing and freestyle. Techniques, facts, stats and competitor profiles grab young readers' attention and ensure a thrilling read from cover to cover.
- Author BiographyJames Nixon is an experienced editor and author of children's books.
- Author(s)Franklin Watts,James Nixon
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHow to be a Champion
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/08/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width217 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.