All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChildren can get acquainted with a variety of polar inhabitants as they colour lifelike drawings of terns and humpback whales, baby harp seals, a sea spider, king and emperor penguins, and other creatures - all shown in their native habitats. Fact-filled captions accompany 44 excellent illustrations in this entertaining and educational colouring book. Free Teacher's Guide available. Grades: 3-5.
- Author(s)Ruth Soffer
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleBOOST Educational Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.