All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClear explanations tell pre-school and early-primary-school-age youngsters how to read a clock, describe the purposes of the two hands, tell how minutes are counted, explain how many minutes make up an hour, and much more. Large, fun-to-colour pictures of clocks with hands - and some digital versions - are used throughout to indicate times. Free Teacher's Guide available. Grades: PreK-K.
- Author(s)Winky Adam
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleBOOST Educational Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $25.82Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $48.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $37.01Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.