All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
About this product
- DescriptionTwenty-nine large, easy-to-colour images of marine life provide youngsters with visual tips for identifying animals and plants likely to be found at an aquarium. Shown in their natural habitats, they include, among others, a pair of kissing gourami, delightful seahorses, a dolphin, fiddler and horseshoe crabs, seals, and more. Free Teacher's Guide available. Grades: PreK-K.
- Author(s)Cathy Beylon
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleBOOST Educational Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.