All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe complete story of the devastating BP oil spill of 2010. The author puts forward an objective account of what happened, a documentation of the true costs, t the hyperbolic costs, and an explanation of the science and business of the spill and its remediation.
- Author BiographyCOLIN READ is Professor of Economics and Finance at SUNY College at Plattsburgh, and a columnist for the Plattsburgh New York Press Republican newspaper. He has taught economics and finance for 25 years. His recent books include Global Financial Meltdown: How We Can Avoid the Next Economic Crisis, The Fear Factor and International Taxation Handbook (edited with G. Gregoriou). He has written dozens of papers on market failure, volatility, and housing markets, writes a monthly column in a business trade journal, and appears monthly on a local PBS television show to discuss the regional and national economy.
- Author(s)Colin Read
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/05/2011
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight529 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.