All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionA critical examination of the impact of BRAC, the world's largest NGO, on the status of women in Southern Bangladeshi cultural life.
- Author BiographyManzurul Mannan is Associate Professor of Anthropology at the Independent University, Bangladesh.
- Author(s)Manzurul Mannan
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2016
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.