All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA critical examination of the impact of BRAC, the world's largest NGO, on the status of women in Southern Bangladeshi cultural life.
- Author BiographyManzurul Mannan is Associate Professor of Anthropology at the Independent University, Bangladesh.
- Author(s)Manzurul Mannan
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2016
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.