All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe BTU Buddy Notebook is a collection of more than 50 unique service call scenarios conducted by an HVAC technician which describe real-life service scenarios related to troubleshooting. Many high quality images help to illustrate troubleshooting techniques and the equipment being serviced.
- Author BiographyNow retired, Bill Johnson has taught heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration for more than two decades in various technical colleges and factory schools. A graduate of Southern Technical Institute, a branch of Georgia Tech in Atlanta, Georgia, he has also served as Service Manager for a major manufacturer for six years. Mr. Johnson owned his own HVAC/R business for 10 years and has been a member of the Refrigeration Service Engineers Society and the American Society of Heating Refrigerating Air Conditioning Engineers. His authoring credits include three major textbooks on the market today as well as their ancillary materials. He also writes a monthly article -- BTU Buddy -- that is available online.
- Author(s)Bill Johnson
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/07/2008
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, figures
- Weight440 g
- Width188 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.